The Vineyards at Wyndham Creek is a 188 unit, Single Family Home Community located in Sherwood, Oregon. Our beautiful neighborhood was built by Centex Homes in 2005. The neighborhood is a family-oriented community just off Hwy 99 with wide streets and green common areas.
The area is within walking distance to Sherwood’s Edy and Laurel Ridge schools, and the soon to be brand, new High School off Elwert Road. Our community is not far from Lady Fern Park and backs up to Sherwood’s wonderful Cedar Creek Trail. The quiet and desirable surroundings make it a great place to live where you can call home.
The Community is managed by a professional management company and governed by a Homeowners Association. Our Board of Directors meets quarterly to discuss Association business and meeting times and location is on our web site.
Please feel free to contact us with your comments, suggestions or would like additional information.
Contact Shamrock Community & Property Mgmt
Sara & Jed Spera - 503-746-4122
Vineyards Neighborhood Dumpster Event
Posted on May 13th, 2020
Vineyards HOA Neighborhood Dumpsters are coming back!
Date: JULY 17, 2020 - ONE DAY only - 24 hrs
- Do not overload the drop box. Contents must be "water level" with the top. Drop box trucks have automated tarps to cover the top of the container and nothing can be up over the top of the box.
- Do not leave items outside or next the box expect someone else to pick them up. Items will be returned to the homeowner immediately.
- NO dirt, rock, sod, gravel, or concrete. All boxes can be filled no further than the sides of the box. The material must be level with all sides of the box.
- Homeowners that deposit unacceptable items will be fined by the HOA and pay the additional disposal costs charged by PRIDE.
- All containers will be closely monitored to ensure unacceptable items are not deposited.
• Tires • Car batteries • Railroad ties • Light ballasts • Anything with Freon (ex: fridge, freezer, air conditioner), paint, chemicals or hazardous materials
•Televisions • Computer monitors • Laptops • Asbestos • Wood Pallets •Lawn Mowers • Wheels/tires • Flooring • Carpet • Propane/Gas tanks
Homeowners that deposit unacceptable items will be fined by the HOA and pay the additional disposal costs charged by PRIDE.
Contact Shamrock Community & Property Management at 503-746-4122.
No Events at this time.
HOA Message Board
Vineyards CCR Violations Education Effort
The goal of our HOA CCRs (Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions) is to preserve, protect and enhance property values in the community. When you purchase a home in an HOA, you agree to follow and abide by the rules set forth in the CCRs.
Many of the common CCR Violations include Trash Cans, Landscape/Yard issues, Vehicles, Trailers, RV/Campers, and Exterior Structure Maintenance.
Our goal is that all CCR Violations are issued with fairness and consistency with no exceptions; the focus is to perpetuate, support, and strengthen property values while maintaining a positive appearance for the neighborhood.
If you get a letter, don’t take it personally: Remember that the rules were created to keep the community safe and comfortable for residents, including you. You agreed to abide by the rules when you bought your home.
Address it: Ignoring a violation won’t make it go away, and can make the situation much worse. Once you’ve received a violation notice, take steps to understand and correct the violation, and either pay or appeal the fine. The first letter is a ‘warning’ only and can be resolved with some simple action.
Shamrock web site:
Shamrock email -
Contact Shamrock Property Management at 503-746-4122.